Thursday, November 09, 2006

Summer and Winter - All in the same day!!!

Let me just start by saying that yesterday was November 8th...and as a matter of fact, 8 is my favorite number, how ironic! Let me also just tell you what the temperature was yesterday...82 degrees!!! Unbelievable. Although there were insane winds, it was still a great day to jump on the bike for a few hours and enjoy the last minute heat wave.

On the winter side of things - went to the Boulder Nordic Ski Swap in the evening with just about everyone I know in Boulder and picked up yet another pair of skate skis...$400 skis for $140!!! You really can't beat that. I also got a transferrable 10 time punch card to the Frisco Nordic Center up in Breckenridge for Kristin and I to split. Bob has promised to bring us up there once a week for some long endurance skiing! We are gonna be skate skiing machines by the end of this winter, I can't wait :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many snowboards or pairs of skis does one person need???

Erin said...

You can NEVER own too many pairs of skis/snowboards :)