Monday, November 13, 2006

Warren Miller

Another year, another incredible movie. It amazes me how each film can cover a new part of the world's skiing/snowboarding terrain, especially after 37 years of production...it's just awesome.

So obviously I went and saw Warren Miller's 'Off the Grid' last night at the Boulder Theater with some friends. If that doesn't pump you up for the ski season, I'm not quite sure what will. Seeing all the fresh powder and beautiful places totally gave me chills. I love winter and after last year's debacle with the blood clot, and therefore no skiing, I'm sooooo ready to hit the slopes :)

And to make things even cooler, with your entry into the film, you receive a free lift ticket to both Winter Park and Copper Mountain...SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Check it out:

www.warrenmiller.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good movie to put you in the skiing mood---but lets hope you find some friendlier terrain!!