Monday, October 09, 2006

T-3 weeks

I can't believe how fast time is going by. In less than 3 weeks, Kristin, Brad, Pete and myself will be down in Arizona gettin' our last race of the season on...well everyone except Kristin - she's got World's 2 weeks later! It was a beautiful weekend, but the 40 degrees and rain with a possibility of snow today is definitely a sign that winter is on its way! SOOOOOOO excited for ice skating, skate skiing, snowboarding, etc! I'm totally ready for a change of pace.

Speaking of change of pace, I don't think I've worked the amount of hours I have been since my high school summer days! 8-13hrs a day plus training full time is freakin' HARD! It's almost over and I'm ready to settle down a bit. The restaurant is going SUPERB and is going to do some seriously awesome business! I can't wait to bring everyone in for a big dinner that Mr. Brad has promised to make for all my friends :)

No comments: