Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What have I done!?!?

So not only am I currently working anywhere from 10-13hrs a week at the law firm and this new restaurant, today I am taking over the books for my new boss's other restaurant (Chautauqua Dining Hall - for those of you who know what and where that is)! Yes, I know...attempting to do all this work and train full time is not exactly the most ideal situation, however, once the off season hits and I get a good system rolling, hopefully it will all work out for the better.I will keep everyone posted as much as possible, but for the next couple weeks, please bare with me on the lack of updates as I honestly don't even have 5 spare minutes to sit down and write at the current time. And yes, I would like some cheese with my 'whine'...just kidding, I don't mean to complain, I really do enjoy everything I'm doing, just a little overwhelmed right now...that's all :)

No comments: