Thursday, October 05, 2006

Still Chuggin' Away

I'm still living in a world of mad chaos with all of life's necessities, numerous jobs and intense training! However, as much as I enjoy complaining about it, I really do love it! The only part I don't enjoy is the lack of sleep I am getting which is really starting to catch up with me!

So hopefully with the grand opening of the restaurant today, things will begin to slow down just a bit. Very doubtful, but I can always hope, right?!?!

On the training side of things, I have been feeling very strong running lately, but having to do most of my riding indoors in the evening because of the lack of daylight...I wish it was like Alaska and it was light all day, everyday! How cool would that be?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of your very hard work...
Good things come to good people...