Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yes, I know...

It has been a very busy last couple of days so I'll just go through and re-cap on what has been going on!

Saturday - long, beautiful climb up to Peak to Peak Highway on the bicycle. I've honestly never seen so many changing aspens and amazing colors. For those of you in Boulder, you better get up there fast if you haven't already!

Sunday - I honestly counted inventory for this new restaurant ALL day. I counted thousands of bottles of wines, chairs, frozen food, plates, you name it! Yeah, not so much fun, but hey, it's gonna pay the bills!

Monday - Another long day at the restaurant setting up vendors, payroll, and physically helping out remodel the building before we open again on Thursday.

This whole restaurant thing has been a great learning experience, but it's definitely taking away from my training time which doesn't set so well with me...so if I sound cranky, that's probably why!!! Alright, I'm off to swimming and then learn how to manage the new POS system...Yippeeeee

1 comment:

Bob #1 said...

hey!

I miss CO...LA is totally brutal, and I got hit by a car...;(

its OK. probably torn ligaments in shoulder...boo!

think you can get me a J-O-B at the restaurant?

you like how I set that up? make you feel bad about my shoulder, then try to get a connection?!!!!!!!!!!

call me.