Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What a blast!

Ahh, soooo good to see the family this weekend. It's been almost 4 whole months since I had seen everyone and it couldn't have been more perfect. It's crazy to think that you grow up with the same 3 people your entire life and once you to go away to college you only get to see them a few times a year! CRAZINESS. I miss them so much, but definitely love the feeling when you finally get to reunite :)

Well anyway, we all had a great time together just hanging out, touring Purdue's campus (which is totally awesome) and going to the football game! I am so proud of my brother and I think that he is in a perfect place. Yeah, it's no Colorado, but Purdue has so much to offer too! I can't believe my little brother is growing up so fast, but I also am super excited because that means we can start going out and partying together too (not that I do much of that, but hey)!

All together it was a short, sweet, and perfect weekend getaway! Thanks Mom, Dad and Jerry, I love you guys :)

No comments: