Thursday, September 21, 2006

NOT GOOD.

Until yesterday, I never thought I would be using the words 'saddle' and 'sore' back to back in the same sentence...especially when referring to the 2 large welts on my ass :(

Okay, I know, probably way more information that anyone needed to know, but if you're a cyclist, it's just life. Anway, it's a damn good thing I will be gone all weekend hanging out with my brother and the fam so my bum can rest up a bit. Because at this point, there is NO way I would be able to do any kind of long riding which is usually on the weekend agenda....whhewww.

Alright, I'll be back Sunday night with a full report of what it's like to be a student in the great state of Indiana at Purdue University!

P.S. Did I mention I have to be at the bus stop at 3:30am tomorrow to catch a 6am flight...wtf?

No comments: