Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My dad is HILARIOUS

This is the email I got this afternoon from my father in response to the conversation I had with my mom this morning regarding spinach and the monthly boxes of goodies she sends me...my, how information travels fast among families. Anyway, what a kick...he totally made me fall out of my seat at working because I was laughing so damn hard!!! I love you Dad!

"Hi Hon,

Just talked to Mom and a few thoughts to relay:

1) There is NO FRICKING SPINACH IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW! It is all COVERED WITH ANIMAL POOP that does not set well with the human body! If you really need to eat something green just go grazing on somebody's lawn (but make sure they didn't just fertilize it with the same animal poop thatis on the spinach).

2) How dare you BARGAIN WITH THESE RIDICULOUS BOXES MOM STILL SENDS YOU AT22 YEARS OLD? Did you really try and trade one in for money for a bathingsuit cover-up? How low can you go??? That's like someone putting their own child up for trade! Why don't you come to your Dad with these kinds ofrequests - I'd love to answer one!

All in jest and just kidding - but couldn't resist!!!!

Love Dad"

No comments: