Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

Haha. I have nothing else to write about and Wednesday is the official hump day of the week for all you 9-5ers out there so Happy Hump to you all :)

I, however, don't have any distinguishing factors that make certain days different than others, but like most, I do still have days where I just need to get through them - and today is one of them.

Had a brutally long, hard swim this morning and then a 2.5hr ride with 5x12min. LT efforts in it...yeah, I barely made it in the door and now I'm totally vegging at work trying to stay awake. If I manage to compose myself in the next hour or so, I'll head out for my easy 45min. run, but right now that's not looking so good!!! Oh well, not going to overdo it again...learned that lesson the hard way :(

No comments: