Friday, September 08, 2006

AHHHH!!!!

Remind me to NEVER go into the locker room at FAC from 11:30-noon EVER again.

I'm usually out of there by 10:45am after swimming at 9, but I went for a 45 minute run right after swimming and needed to shower after my run so I had to go back into the locker room.

Okay, long story short, the women's water aerobics class ends at 11:30am and I have never in my life seen so many naked old women in a one place. I mean seriously, the last thing I want to deal with after a good training session is fat, flabby, old, wrinkly, and shriveled bodies EVERYWHERE...oh my god. It's a good thing I can shower in less than 2 minutes because I was seriously on the verge of freaking out.

Geez, I hope I never look like that...yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be very careful what you wish for!!!
It is a gift to live a long life... getting old and wrinkled are a piece of the deal.
The good news: your mind will have mature also so you won't give a shit!!!

Anonymous said...

You too will grow old...it is only a matter of time. Hopefully your mind will mature too!