Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh Baby

The words 'Get on the table, bitch' never sounded so good until last night...the massage table that is - geez, get those dirty thoughts out of your head!!!

So I didn't realize how spoiled I've been with Mercy giving me massages multiple times a week until she was gone for a whole 8 days! When she screamed at me from her room to get on the table last night, WOW, it was like heaven to my ears. After serious training, 60-90 minutes of massage at a time can honestly make such a huge difference in your recovery time. I'm not saying that the massage actually feels as good as I would like (as I almost fell off the table a few times last night it hurt so bad), but it's definitely a huge asset in preventing injury and relaxing super tight muscles.

So between a good massage and 'Strawberry Lite' Margarita at the Rio, couldn't have asked for a better night!

No comments: