Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bars and Movies

It's definitely been a while since I have broken away from the same strict routine so this weekend was the time to head out and about and have some good times with everyone!

Friday- BAR NIGHT! Oh man...so for someone who NEVER drinks, one strawberry light margarita at the Rio is enough to put me completely over the edge. I swear there has got to be like 6 shots of tequila in one drink! It's a good thing they bring unlimited chips and salsa so that Uli and I can chow down and get hammered all at the same time! So after venturing from bar to bar on Pearl Street, we decided to check out the new eurobar called Seven. Pretty interesting and great beats, but the best was trying to pick and choose potential boys for Miss Uli...hilarious.

Saturday- MOVIE NIGHT! I have honestly not been to a movie in the theatre in almost 5 months. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that big of a movie fan, but it's always nice to get out and see what everyone is ranting and raving about. So I saw Superman Returns and it wasn't too bad...I encourage you to go see it!

Well that's about it. I have much more coming in the next couple days as it is T-5 days til Nationals...ahhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»