Thursday, June 29, 2006

And life goes on...

I sincerely apologize for the tardiness of the updates on here. Things have been a bit rough this past week :( From the injury and racing, to work and money, lots of emotions and concerns have been flooding my mind lately.

Nationals are in a week and I'm still having nothing but trouble and pain with running 15 minutes really easy. There is obviously something really wrong as it has been 6 weeks without any run training and I'm still not getting better. This just puts my season into perspective and makes me wonder if I should just bag it, get healthy and then rock it next year. However, without a strong schedule and resume to back myself up, sponsorship might then become a serious issue...what to do, what do to?!?!

I guess I've come to the point in the road where I need to make some serious decisions. Money is super tight and committing to some sort of career doesn't seem THAT bad. These decisions aren't going to happen overnight and require a lot of reflection and thought!

I'm hangining in there, but definitely ready for that stage where "everything always works out in the end"! Guess it's gotta happen to everyone, right!?! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»