Tuesday, June 13, 2006

PEANUT BUTTER

Mmmmm...If I were forever stuck on an island and could only have one item of food to live off of, well duh, of course it would be peanut butter.

For those of you who are unaware of my undying obsession and passionate affection of peanut butter, it's really true...I'm a PB freak. Not to mention I probably eat entirely way too much of it, but who cares, it's the greatest tasting stuff on earth.

So I'm at Whole Foods the other day getting a free Jamba Juice with a coupon from a race back in Cali. If I were made of money I would shop there on a daily basis, however, triathlete and rich may possibly be the strongest antonyms in the world so therefore I cannot afford to even think about shopping there. Anyways, as I'm waiting for my smoothie to be prepared, I wandered off to find as many taste testers as I could...not only are they amazing samples, I had just come from swimming and I was starving...okay, I'm always hungry, but my stomach was seriously eating itself so I needed to find something and FAST. Totally must have been my day because the first sample I come by is a jar of cinnamon peanut butter with Ritz crackers...Bryan knows exactly what is going through my mind.

As I completely salivate all over myself trying to get the peanut butter on the cracker, I can't even contemplate the feeling of indulgence and satisfaction I am about to experience. Oh, and there it was...the savory, sweet, luscious taste of my absolutely new favorite food. Without a second thought in my mind did I purchase a jar of it...a pound that is. This was Friday evening and it is now Tuesday evening...it's 90% gone. Mmmmm.

Enough said.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»