Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WP MTB Series Wrap Up


It was definitely a disappointing ending to the Winter Park series since I wasn't able to compete in the final two races. However, my other race results combined with the drops were good enough for a third place overall finish!


Bryce had a stellar season finishing on the podium at every race except one and ended up winning the overall series by two points! Next year he moves up to the Expert 30-34 category so he'll have his work cut out for him :) Congrats Hunny.


My head and hand are still out of commission so my normal full weekend of exercise is out of the question leaving me a lot of extra time on my hands. Melanie and James brought over another zucchini from their garden so I decided to make muffins and brownies out of it! Tada.

No comments: