Monday, March 18, 2013

Getting Healthy


I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I've updated! Things have been crazy busy with recent work changes (which I will update on later) and all the other random items in my life :) On the cooking side of my world, I've been really in to soup making these days after the purchase of a new immersion blender. Check out this site for 3 really tasty soups I've recently made and loved! Detox Soup Recipes


I also recently acquired a new toy to play with on the mountain! I have yet to build up my new Litespeed race machine, but this will serve as my fun bike to take trail riding when I'm sick of getting beat up by the hardtail! I've been riding my CX bike quite a bit and my strength and fitness is getting better each day. Really excited for the actual 'training' to begin on April 1!!!


Have I mentioned that Melanie is 18 weeks pregnant?!? Well she is and what I call 'Little Miss Huang' is due right around my birthday (Aug 22). She rocked through the first trimester and is doing great and riding strong. Love hanging out with that girl!

No comments: