Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm starting to feel old!

 

Okay, not really...however, I have recently been meeting with a financial advisor so I can begin to understand the road to retirement. I've always been a good saver but since I'm actually starting to grow up a bit (obviously only in age), I think that planning for the future is probably becoming more of a necessity :) I honestly wouldn't have gone out seeking any advice on the topic myself, but I had a great opportunity to meet a very intelligent young man who offered to get me going. After a few meetings, I am already feeling confident in my current plan and hope to be able to continue at the same rate, if not better. If you're in the market for a personal, smart and good looking financial advisor, Eric Hoelter is the man for you!

No comments: