Thursday, September 08, 2011

It really did feel like Fall today


It was quite ironic that the first Wednesday cyclocross practice brought 50 degree temps with pouring rain. Although we were a complete muddy mess, it was an absolute blast and got me more than excited for the fall and the start of the CX season!


Later that afternoon, everyone from Franklin (one of my clients) headed downtown Denver for a rooftop BBQ at the VP's house then over to Coors Field for an evening Rockies baseball game. We were incredibly fortunate that the rain stopped but it was super chilly and it was the first time in a while I had to indulge in a warm cup of hot cocoa! As much as I love summer, I can definitely do without the 100* days and constant application of sunscreen. Hooray, Fall may finally be here!

No comments: