Friday, May 06, 2011

Conrad Stoltz is in the house!!!

Conrad ''the Caveman'' Stoltz is an XTERRA Superstar and one of the world's kindest people. He is in Boulder visiting for a few days and I randomly bumped into him as he was about to head out for a bike ride. After a brief catch up catch, we concluded that we definitely needed to go ride moto while he was here. The next day, I got a Facebook message saying that he and a few other KTM riders were meeting at 10am to rip it up in the mountains!

We had a great group of people and rode some of Boulder's best mountain trail. Unfortunately I had to bail early since I had a 300 person payroll due later that day that I hadn't even started on, but the 2hrs I rode with them was a total blast.

Conrad was like a little kid riding up and down all the techy sections he could find. I'm pretty sure this ride was the icing on the cake for the decision to move to Boulder next summer! Thanks everyone for a great time. Can't wait to do it again :)

No comments: