Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New and EXCITING!


This past week has marked a HUGE milestone for me and I'm so excited to be writing about it! For the first time since June of 2010, I was able to get out on the track and run a pair of 7 minute miles and also get out in the hills and produce my highest 20 minute power output on the bicycle. Although I'm still having 1 or 2 really bad days a week, the 5-6 really amazing days completely outweigh the rough ones and keep reassuring me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I honestly cannot thank everyone enough for their continued support and encouragement during the past year. I have learned so much about myself and how much positive reinforcement impacts one's inner feelings. After a great dinner last night with the Colorado Team Timex Crew and several Timex Corporate guys, I came home feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. The endless support and camaraderie that everyone associated with Timex continually offers is by far one of the greatest assets in my life. I have officially come to the conclusion that we should rename the team to the Timex Multisport Family. Anyone else in?!?!

1 comment:

Erin's Mom said...

So proud of your efforts during the hard times. Wish you the best of everything as you continue to improve.

Love you,
Mom