Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Total Sucker!


iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.

Yep, I'm totally setting an alarm to wake up at 1am MST to order my iPhone for Verizon tonight! I've been eligible for an upgrade on my Blackberry for over a year but have been waiting for the iPhone to be available on the only network that actually works! Whooohoooo!

In other news, it's been so freaking cold in Boulder that the house can't seem to stay above 60 degrees. Our roommate Joe refuses to turn on the heat in his room but when he woke up in the middle of the night and realized it was 45 degrees, he finally gave in. I, on the other hand, decided to get the space heater from the garage and plop it right next to my desk :) Just to give you an idea of how cold it really is, read below. PS, that number does not include windchill!

From 9 News Denver: The mercury dropped to -17 degrees on Wednesday morning, just a tick off the record low temperature for Groundhog's Day in the Mile High City.

No comments: