Thursday, February 03, 2011

The first REAL workout in forever!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me! For the time since July, I was able to complete the usual Neal Henderson Coaching crew's Wednesday bike workout at the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine. Although I had to set my LT watts embarrassingly low and put a slick on my MTB to stay in a more comfortable position, I was able to finish and that is absolutely HUGE for me! It was also amazing to step off the bike without the 'OMG, I'm about to pass out feeling'' as well. I've still got numerous hoops to jump through until I'm back ''training'', but days like these are priceless right now! I'm thinking that that this is proof that my health is finally starting to go in the right direction. Hooray...the baby steps have begun :)

No comments: