Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I've got a new swim coach!

That's right, I'm attempting to get back in the water this year and would like to start by improving my wretched stroke. Grant Holicky has an extensive swimming background and has been part of the APEX squad for some time now. In trade for doing the accounting for Breeze Bars, he's offered to re-teach me how to swim since I've been out of the water for over 6 months now. I've frozen my FAC membership to join Rally Sport where Grant coaches. I am by no means back to training but I'm doing what I'm supposed to in order to get my body acclimated to getting off the coach. Stay tuned for updates throughout the next couple weeks, as I'm attempting to break through this Chronic Fatigue Syndrome nonsense and regain my life back :)

No comments: