Friday, September 17, 2010

A true hero

Michael Stone is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and his story about losing his vision is one you must hear. I could go on and on about all of the incredible things he has done and has planned, but I'd rather you visit his website below and read his new book Eye Envy.


Michael has not only been a great mentor, friend and father-like figure to me but a huge inspiration. He has recently changed his athletic focus from Ironman to my true passion of XTERRA. He competes with a guide and has been absolutely kicking butt. He will be competing at the USA Champs in Ogden next weekend and again in Maui for the World Champs in late October. Wish him luck and feel free to contact him through his website if you have any questions :) I love you Michael!

No comments: