Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A trip to the dentist

Since I've lived in Michigan, I've always gone to my favorite dentists in the world. Dr. Doolin and Haddad are both avid athletes and have always treated me so well. Unfortunately I don't go back to MI twice a year anymore and I'm a huge stickler when it comes to teeth being clean so I opted to find a new dentist here in Boulder.

After a great referral from Dr. Doolin, I chose to see Dr. Birnbach from Boulder Smiles. Great dentist and couldn't have been happier with my decision. Their offices are right along the creek and their staff is wonderful. The best part is that I referred Bryce to them at my appointment and when I came home later that afternoon, I had a giant bouquet of flowers on my kitchen table as a thanks for bringing Bryce on board. I'm thinking they might like me! Now I just need to get the rest of the house over there :)

No comments: