Monday, August 23, 2010

One year older!

Yesterday was a great 26th Birthday! I spent the morning drinking coffee with Bryce and Tingle, then on a total whim, decided to clean out my closet. After some fun shopping on Saturday, I needed to make room for my new clothes and get rid of the old. I know it sounds silly, but it was a big feeling of accomplishment and that's a sensation I haven't had in a while!

After all the organizing, we packed up a lunch and jumped on the dirt bikes to ride up in the mountains since it was 100* in Boulder. No, we didn't go tear it up as it was hard enough for me to ride on straight dirt roads...

We found a nice trail off Switzerland to stop, relax and have lunch. I'm pretty sure there isn't a much better way to spend your birthday than with your favorite person, a gorgeous mountain view and a homemade lunch :)

Pretty nice, huh?

Later that evening, we had a bunch of people come over for a chill BBQ. It's so fun to finally be able to have people over to our 95% finished place! As always, there were lots of good laughs and great stories to share. James got a little carried away with my sunglass collection :)

No comments: