Monday, August 02, 2010

My brother is a rockstar and Tony is a retard

Hip hip hooray for Jerry!!! That's right, he completed his first multisport event this past Sunday at the Snow Valley XTERRA in Running Springs, California. Although I wasn't there to watch him, I was told he looked absolutely fantastic, not to mention, smokin' fast :) He was 4th in his age group and within the top half of the finishers. Not too shabby for a first timer, huh? I couldn't be more proud and so excited to have gotten him hooked on the best sport on this planet!

Then we go to Tony. He came over to show Bryce and I his new 4x4 FJ Cruiser last night and thought he was all cool by parking on my curb and lawn. After chatting inside for a few minutes, he went back out to his car and discovered parking like that wasn't so cool as he got a parking violation and a boot on his car. $70 later he was free to go but now hates our HOA just as much as we do. Those buttheads really are asking for a huge pile of shit in their mailboxes...watch out!

No comments: