Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My New Favorite Training Food

This past year I was selected as one of the members of the PowerBar Team Elite squad! What an honor. As one of the perks, we are allotted a certain amount of product to order each year straight off the website. Sometimes my favorite product is not easy to find so having access to every product in every flavor at all times is a HUGE asset :)

When I went to place my first order, I noticed that PowerBar had come out with a new Engery Gel Blast in Strawberry Banana. It's a gummy chew with my favorite Gel in the center! I have been a die hard PowerBar Gel fan since the beginning of my athletic career. The consistency and flavors exceed any other brand by far. The new Gel Blasts are the perfect combination of solid and liquid calories and have become a staple in my training food consumption. If I'm heading out for a ride, long or short, I never leave without my Gel Blasts!!!

No comments: