Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Parties Galore

Let's just say that this picture can describe a million words...Joe is usually the quiet kid who keeps to himself. However, that was not the case at Allen's 'Cocktails on 6th' party on Saturday night. He was the life of the party and then some. Thanks Jose Supersteinez :)

As you can see, the party started off quite nice with lots of delicious hors d'oeuvres and everyone looking very spiffy.

As the night progressed, it got a little less fancy and a little more 'party-like'. Kelly made the comment that wearing crocs to a dress party is a huge party foul. I have to defend myself by saying the 5 inch stilettos by my foot is what I wore most of the night until the dancing began. I already couldn't walk in those damn things much less dance!

And it got a little crazier...
And it all came to an end...thanks Allen for a great party and thanks to all the boys for some stellar entertainment!

No comments: