Monday, November 23, 2009

A good update!

I spent the better part of my weekend with Bryce in Home Depot, Target, Lowe's, Concepts, you name it. I'm pretty sure we now know exactly how every room in our new house is going to look! We have some killer ideas and we're confident the place is gonna look amazing! Get pumped up :)

Although I still haven't gotten my heart rate above 100 bpm in 2.5 weeks, I was able to go for a little walk Saturday afternoon. It felt so good to be outside and I even saw this hilarious flag above! Unfortunately the good guys (UofM - but only bc my bro goes to school there) lost and it was a terribly boring game. I was, however, finally able to turn my leg over the bike pedal on Sunday evening which made for a very good ending to the weekend. I'm on the mend...wooohooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohio State FTW!!!!!