Friday, November 20, 2009

Boulder Center for Sports Medicine

A new partnership has formed! As of yesterday, BCSM has become one of new sponsors! Although I usually find myself there due to injury and the need for PT, the facility also offers endless ways to achieve your peak fitness in any sport. The Sports Science division of the center is one of the best physiological testing facilities in the country. It has an absolutely amazing staff as well with Neal Henderson as the director of the department. Neal is one of the most knowledgeable and supportive individuals I have ever met. He's not only my coach, but a long time friend and one of the greatest assets in my life. With his and the help of Andy Pruitt, Stephen Paul, Jason Americh, and Matt Schneider, I have been able to improve my level of training and racing throughout the past years as well as get through those 'bumps' (or injuries if you will) along the road. Thanks for everything you do BCSM. I'm super excited for this opportunity!

No comments: