Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A good day!

After several attempts to get my dirt bike certified to be street legal, it's finally over. Bryce and I waited in line at the Golden Police Station forever Saturday morning to get a vin inspection then I went and got it all registered and plated with the State Monday morning! Wooohooo. No more trailering the toys to the mountain :)

All afternoon I was able to catch up on lots of work which was great. It was followed by a fun and relaxing evening with some delicious fondue with french bread and apples! Totally brings me back to the days when I grew up in Europe. We would take family trips to all the mountain towns and have fondue all the time. I'm sure I could even dig out some old pics of my brother and I stringing cheese all over the condo from the big pot of goodness :)

No comments: