Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Toys, toys, toys...gotta have lots of toys!

Start getting REALLY jealous right now...you there yet?!? Okay, good! That 2008 KTM 250 XC-F above is officially my new toy of the week! It's so sexy, orange chain and all. I know Tom, Tony and Banjo are so bummin' right now knowing my ride is so much hotter than theirs...bwhaha!

My friend Bryce rides for KTM so he sold me his race bike from last year that was only ridden a few months. He hooked up a killer deal and promises to be my mechanic and teach me how to ride like a pro! Ohhhhh, I'm sooooo excited :) Single track with knobbies and a motor, here I come!

5 comments:

Osman said...

Sweet machine!

p.s. why haven't I seen you on any rides this year?

Anonymous said...

Be careful, once you start riding that thing out on the trails, your mountain bikes will get seriously neglected. It happened to me. Why pedal when you can twist your right wrist!!

Erin's Mom said...

NO COMMENT!!!

Andrew and Tom I'm sure you two had nothing to do with this new toy of Erin's....

Whatever happened to my idea of having a good mechanic check out a used scooter for my daughter???

Anonymous said...

Well, to be honest, I was in Canada when she bought it and she didn't tell me. But it is super sweet!
Besides if anyone is going to kill themself, it would be Tom and he is still alive (we even took bets).

Shep

Erin's Mom said...

Have lots of fun but please ride safe and smart...that includes Tom.