Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meet Doug...

...Doug Berner to be exact! He's the mechanic for the Team Type 1 pro cycling team and the Timex Multisport Team. He travels around the country all season in big trucks with all our gear and equipment. He's one of the coolest guys I know but only get to see him a few times a year since I don't race on the road anymore.

Out of nowhere, look what showed up in my driveway yesterday!!! That's right, Doug Berner and the monster TT1 truck :) He was traveling from the Tour of Utah and heading to Greensville, SC and decided to take a pitstop for the evening in Boulder. Sooo exciting!

Doug's an avid mountain biker and I've been trying to get butt out to Boulder to play for years. Luckily he had a few hours to spare this morning before hitting the road again.

We went out to Hall Ranch for a little mountain biking...or something like that. My foot is still killing me and today turned flaming blue so the riding wasn't so spectacular on my part but super fun.

Now I just need to get him back here when I'm fit and healthy so we can go shred some serious trail together! Thanks for stopping by Doug, I miss you already :)

1 comment:

rr said...

I heart Doug!