Monday, August 24, 2009

I fully DO NOT support what I am doing...

I would normally be absolutely against any kind of accelerated weight loss programs but if it involves winning or losing a contest, you better believe my competitive spirit is gonna kick in.

The game - who can lose the most weight in 2 weeks starting Monday, Aug 24.

The players - myself and my mother

The prize - when I win, my mom has to get a tattoo with me (if she cheats and wins, she gets some ipod thing of her choice)

Why I am going to win - I AM A FAT ASS RIGHT NOW! You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Just ask Dan and Tom :) I have eaten 3 half gallons of Reeses Ice Cream, 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, about 20 Mike's Hard Lemonades, a whole bag of Reeses Peanut butter Cups and more pizza than you can possibly imagine over the past week. Except for my freshman year of college, I have never weighed over 120lbs and today I was 124.2!!!

I'm sooooooo winning this contest...watch out mom!

And no Marky V, I didn't leave the PT in there on purpose. It just happens to be on the counter every time I take a picture on my phone.

1 comment:

Erin's Mom said...

Even through this is going to be harder for me...I'm going to win, because getting a tattoo at 50+ and then having to buy another one for my little one is way more incentive!!