Friday, August 14, 2009

Conquering Hall Ranch

Yesterday morning I met up with my good friend Brett Lindstrom, whom I haven't seen in months, to do a little mountain biking at Hall Ranch in Lyons. Although I was stoked to get out on my mountain bike and ride with Brett, I was a little apprehensive about riding at that particular trail. I honestly haven't ridden there since March of 2008 when I crashed really hard, broke my wrist and had to ride 2hrs back home with Shep. I should never even have thought twice about it as I completely forgot how unbelievably fun that section of single track is! What a great morning.

Thank You Boulder County Parks and Open Space, it's amazing to have programs like yours that are constantly developing and maintaing giant playgrounds for us crazy athletes to bike, hike, run, etc!

No comments: