Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anti Monkey Butt Powder



A few weeks ago, I received an email from this company asking if I wanted to test out their products. It was way too ironic as I had just been complaining about saddle issues a few days prior. At any rate, I accepted the offer and received a box of product just a few days later.



Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb excess sweat and reduce frictional skin irritation. It is Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!



I have been using the powder primarily while mountain biking and road cycling but have also tried it during longer car rides in hot conditions as well. I have been super impressed with it and have been passing out samples left and right to all my friends. If you'd like to try it out, let me know, I may have one or two left :)



They also have a women's version of the powder which I haven't tried but can't wait to get my hands on. Check out their site below for more info.

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just came came across your blog and wow, what great timing. I would love to try the Monkey Butt powder if you’ve got any left. I rode 80 miles yesterday and had the worst saddle sores ever…needless to say getting in the shower post ride was not fun. If you do still have some samples to give out please send me an email and I will give you my address.
Thanks
maureen
moannkav@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

As a triathlete and lifeguard, this product sounds perfect! If you have any samples left, I would love to try it out.
-Katie
sheakatz@hotmail.com