Monday, April 20, 2009

More fun...whoooaaaa

Sunday was a great day in Boulder! Not only did it stop raining and snowing, but it was almost 70 degrees, sunny and aboslutely perfect!

Zeal Optics put on a 5K run for Jamie Whitmore starting at their headquarters and it was a huge success! Tons of people showed up to run and I was having a blast just hanging out and mingling with everyone. Yes, I would have loved to be running, but it's okay...soon enough. Check out this site to see the race flyer.

Later that day, Jenny and I went for a nice walk through the CU campus. I hadn't been there since I graduated 3 years ago this May...holy crap I'm getting old! Anyway, the year after I left, they completely remodeled the Leeds School of Business and I finally got to take a self guided tour through it. Pretty nifty!

No comments: