Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's playoff season!!!

...and my Red Wings are rockin' out strong sweeping Columbus in the first round! I'm not going to get too cocky yet, but I see another giant cup coming back to Detroit this year :)

The Pistons on the other hand...not much to talk about there. They have pretty much sucked it up since the trade of Billups and Iverson. You definitely don't want my two cents on that situation as I would go on forever. Let's just say it was a TERRIBLE move. If the Stones don't get their booties into action today, their golfing season starts much earlier than expected. If you care to watch, it's on ABC at 3:30pm EST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The era of great Pistons teams is OVER, and was fittingly put out of its misery by my mighty Cavaliers. Time for Detroit to start rebuilding. Have fun golfing 'Sheed!!