Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The OR Report

Let's just say...HOLY CRAP! I cannot believe the amount of time, effort and money that goes into one of these shows. From the booths to the parties, each company can really make a name for themselves at a trade show :)

I had a great time meeting many of Franklin's clients and chatting with potential new ones as well. I got to hang out with the Timex folk (which was the best part of the trip of course) and Keith even snagged a pic of me standing next to the Headsweats booth...who is that good looking girl?!? Yes, I even got to sign my own poster. Haha.

It's been cold and snowy here in Colorado so the training isn't what it was like when it was in the 60s and 70s but I guess that's a good thing considering my first race is in less than 3 weeks and it's all on snow!!! Better get those skis and snowshoes back on :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, and congrats on the poster! You definitely have both the look AND the results!