Friday, January 30, 2009

More toys!!!

Since I have started using Training Peaks as my new coaching/training software, there was no doubt I had to check out Timex's new Race Trainer watch system that transfers your workout data straight into the program.

I first heard about it when doing some video fitness tips with Dave Scott and Gale Bernhardt in Boulder this summer (see videos here), but because I wasn't using that training software to log my training, I didn't really pursue the details of the product. I am now super excited to see what it can do and how I can use it to track my various training workouts. All I have to do is visit the wonderful people at Training Peaks and get the whole tutorial so I know how to make it function :) I will give a more detailed report on the rockin' features once I get my learn on!

No comments: