Saturday, December 13, 2008

Boulder Dinner Theater

Yesterday was Franklin's year end review meeting and annual holiday party. Unlike the rest of the world, we are kicking butt and making record sales so the presentation was quite uplifting with lots to look forward to in 2009. Later that night, I dragged Winston to the Boulder Dinner Theater where we met up with the FRG crew to dine and see 'The Producers'. I had never been there before so it was definitely an experience but lots of fun.

I've been super busy wrapping up all the year end miscellaneous for all my clients so staying fit has pretty much been put on the back burner for right now. I have, however, began to put together the 2009 schedule which I will share soon. It does include some snowshoe and winter events along with the new XTERRA America Cup Series so stay tuned!

No comments: