Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Another awful trip to the dermatologist :(

Not only did I have another mole removed and another bike welt injected and drained, but I found out I have a bad case of 'hot tub folliculitis'. DO NOT USE THE HOT TUBS AT FAC!!!

Yes, it's absolutely disgusting and I am covered head to toe in a horrible rash that looks like chicken pox. I am going on antibiotics tomorrow but have been taking baths in vinegar to help alleviate the infection. Ugh, seriously...why me? I just wanted to relax my muscles after a great weekend of skiing and a little jog to loosen the legs...DAMN IT!

Alright, back to work and attempting not to itch myself to death. GRRRRR.

6 comments:

MarkyV said...

hot tub good for beaten up mus-kles??? unlikely... ice bath it. Yer stiff cuz yer mus-kles are damamged and swollen.

interesting advice on the "tub"... just as i'm about to join the dark side.

rr said...

ICK! Sorry about that.. hope you're all better soon, because that sounds awful. Hang in there..

Amber and Eric Rydholm said...

Thanks for the warning. Now I'm starting to feel itchy.
-E

stageracer said...

Damn...I was just in it last night......it did look kinda slimy!!!!

kerrie said...

but i'll freeze to death without my hottubbing time.....what to do...

Anonymous said...

I got foliculitis last January, while staying at condo in Keystone. It was awful, I thought I was going to left with scars, but they did go away.

The worst was my doctor was too stupid to diagnose, thus I was able to diagnose myself with the power of the internet.

Take care