Sunday, October 26, 2008

Race Morning in Maui

The sun has not yet risen, but the weather report is calling for a beautiful sunny day in the mid to high 80s with little wind and lots of humidity...splendid! I don't have much to post other than I'm super excited to race in about 3 hours and that I'm not too sure I really want to leave Maui! Even though we haven't really started to relax due to getting ready for the race today, we've still had such a blast out here with everyone with lots of good laughs. I have posted pictures on the 'My Pics' link to the right for the trip so take a peak...some of them are pretty funny. At any rate, if you are interested, the race will be streaming live video and race updates online at 8:30am Hawaii time, 12:30pm MST and 2:30pm EST - just click on the pic below. I'll post a quick recap later today or tomorrow but there is lots of partying to be done after the race and I could be a little distracted! Alright, off to chow down some breakfast! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

DOUG BERNER said...

GO ROCK THAT MONKEY ON THE COURSE. Then just rock out later at the party!