Monday, August 04, 2008

10.5 and 12


That is how many hours of sleep I got Saturday and Sunday night, respectively. Thinking I needed some sleep, what do think?

After feeling tired, crabby, unmotivated and somewhat burnt out last week, I regrouped myself and drove the motorcycle (and the bike) up to Eldora to partake in an Xterra event. I'll post a formal race report with pics and such later, but in summary, it went alright...1st amateur, 2nd overall, made a little moola.

As for right now, I'm really hoping that whatever nastiness that went through my body yesterday is gone and I am able to be fully functional today. I woke up with the most awful headache and stomach ache ever and didn't do anything all day except attempt a yoga class that only made things worse. Following the class, I neglected to eat dinner (not that I had eaten anything all day anyway) and went right to bed around 7pm...I didn't wake up til 7am this morning...

No comments: