Thursday, July 03, 2008

Is it really July already?!?!

Guess time flies when you're having a good time!!! Between photo shoots with David Pahl (above pic) and working like a dog to get ahead of schedule before I leave next week, I really haven't had much free time at all so apologies on the lack of posting.

As my first road race of the season approaches, I've been switching gears a bit and getting back into the longer distance training as well as the TT bike riding. I'm not one to write about my workouts, power output and crap like that, but I do have to mention that riding and racing off road has made me a much stronger road rider and it's super fun to see the difference from the same time period last year! From my trainer session to the track, it's only been huge time and wattage improvements and today during a 3hr ride/90min run brick with several efforts, I couldn't believe how great I felt! JZ has got some serious props coming her way...especially if I can pull off a good race next weekend in Rhode Island :) Until then, enjoy the 4th and don't blow any limbs off playing with fireworks!!!

1 comment:

rr said...

Gorgeous photo, Kummer!

Good luck in RI!