Wednesday, July 09, 2008

3hrs of sleep and it's go time!

After getting all packed up and ready to go, I finally got into bed at 11:30pm last night. Just enough time to squeeze in a little 3hr nap before I had to get up again to drive to the bus stop to catch the 3:30am bus to the airport for a 6am flight to Connecticut. I always tell myself I won't take these early flights ever again while I'm doing it, but the arrival time on the east coast is just too appealing!!!

Anyway, I will be in the area visiting the Timex Corporate headquarters as well as helping out with a local sprint race this evening. I will then drive with our team manager Tristan to Rhode Island for the 70.3 Providence Half Ironman race on Sunday. Yes, first road race of the year...should be interesting! However, before the event, I will definitely have lots of fun media snipits to report on so stay tuned :)

No comments: