Sunday, June 01, 2008

A little scattered...

So I'm pretty sure that leaving for 10 days at month end and during 3 payrolls is probably not the smartest of things, but hey, I've got some fun races to take names at, family to see and great times to be had. Yes, that is my excuse for not being punctual on updating...I've been a little busy trying to organize my life and such.

As for news in Erin's life...hmmm...well, I've still got the whole smoker's cough going on. I'm now thinking it's allergies, but we'll see. Training has been going well and I'm definitely ready for a solid series of races over the next couple weeks. As for my poor Pistons, I'll just keep quiet. Jon (my roomie) and crazy Celtics fan, had a bet that whoever lost the series had to take out the recycling for the rest of the year. This is what it looked like before I took it out this morning!!! Pretty ridiculous.
As for the Red Wings...sorry Penguins, but the Cup is OURS!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comment of the "Poor Pistons" is not shared by the city of Detroit. But "GO Wings" at least we still have one club that plays with all their heart and soul.