Monday, April 14, 2008

Update from the Boulder Bubble!

It was yet another gorgeous day out here yesterday and I was actually able to get out on my bike for 3 whole hours outside!!! WHOOOOAAAA. After a solid swim in the sunshine, Shep met us at the house and we set out for a nice ride. The wrist was a bit sore, but nothing that was too painful or aggravating. Hopefully it will continue to heal and in no time I'll be out shredding it up on the trails :)

After watching the Masters for a bit, we went to Colterra (one of my accounting clients), and had a great Sunday Supper. Mmmm...delicious! Now it's time for another fun day with lots to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank all of Erin's friends for making my birthday weekend so memorable.
A special thanks to Sasha for hosting a party at his home. It is a beautiful place!!
It meant a lot to me that you took time out of your busy lives so that I could place a face to the friends who make Erin's life so special and say Hi! to those I hear about on almost a daily basis.
What a great community to live and grow and meet amazing people.
Best of Luck to all of you in your up coming season...